- Bamboo Cutlery
- Bamboo Straws
- Black Chicken
- Body Brush
- BUG-GRRR OFF
- Cotton Net Bag
- Dairy Free Cheese
- Dry Shampoo
- Eco Max
- Ever Eco
- Food Cover
- Insect Repellant
- Lifetime Razor
- Nail Brush
- Palm Oil Free
- Produce Bags
- Safety Razor
- Shopping Set
- Silicone Lid
- stainless steel
- Tongue Cleaner
- Vegan Kit
- See more
Why not give a unique gift!
Our products are selected from various sources and we are not a retail franchise or chain store, so what we sell, we believe in, use and think is pretty great!
Find a gift that shows you care and is a little bit different!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
We believe that once you try our Organic Soapberries, you will never go back to conventional soaps and detergents. Preserving our environment and reducing chemical exposure are two small ways that we can do our bit for the planet and our precious family.
Through the use of our soapberries, we hope that you too will be inspired to get back to basics... naturally!
Put 5 berries in the cotton wash bag provided and double tie the top. If you like fragrance, add 4-5 drops of 100% Essential Oil and pop it in the wash.
- Chemical Free
- Waste Free
- Australian Owned and Run
Soapberries are a natural alternative to traditional laundry detergent and fabric softener.
'That Red House' soapberries are they only ones on the market that are 'Certified Organic'.
They are often called 'soapnuts', but they are not nuts at all. They are in fact a fruit!
The shell of the fruit is collected, dried and packed for use. The shell is exceptionally high in 'saponin' which is nature's soap. This saponin reduces the surface tension of the water to remove dirt and leave fabrics, soft and clean.
Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree, which grow in several different regions of the world, but are most prevalent in the Himalayas, which is where ours are harvested by small local communities.
By purchasing our soapberries, you are supporting the 'Grow Nepal' initiative which creates a future for the Nepalese people and encourages sustainable practices across the planet.
We are an 100% Australian owned company.
- They're naturally hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Money saving. Soapberries cost around 10c per wash load (for a 1kg bag).
- Approximately 1/3 of the cost of chemical detergent.
- They're RAW, VEGAN and PALEO
- 100% WASTE FREE
- Completely chemical free, grey water safe, septic safe and fully compostable.
- Soapberries eliminate the need for fabric softeners as they leave clothes feeling soft and fresh.
- Our 'That Red House' soapberries are certified organic by international certification body Ecocert and USDA.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Not tested on animals.
- Perfect for babies and children as they are extremely gentle yet effective.
- Reduce pollution.
- No pesticides, fertilisers or chemical treatments have been used in the growing or storing process. This ensures that nothing but 100% natural organic products are used in your home.
- Traditional soaps and detergents contain a cocktail of chemicals, which reside in clothing fibres and can be absorbed into the skin.
- Soapberries can be used in any area of the home. They can be used as laundry detergent, shampoo, hand wash, household cleaner, body wash and have many more applications.
- Soapberries are 100% sustainable and their use ensures that deforestation is reduced in the Himalayas.
- Simply add 5 whole shells (or equivalent) to the provided wash bag, and throw it in the machine... it's that simple!
- Each set of shells will do approx 5 wash loads, depending on water temperature and wash cycle, etc.
- Soapberries perform well in cold water but if you have a particularly dirty load, turn up the temperature on your machine to draw more soap out of the berries.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Say NO! to single use disposable bread bags, toggles & ties and Hello to these vintage styled reusable Bread Bags designed to carry your bread home in style without any packaging waste!
These reusable Bread Bags are made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles and are designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties.
They are also perfect to use as storage for the home baker. Simply bake, allow your loaf to cool, slice and freeze in your reusable bread bag!
Our Bread Bag is big, measuring 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gusset, to allow even high top loaves up to 16cm high to fit. (Please watch product videos for further information on Bread Maker loaves)
The Bread Bags have been made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards and our bag dimensions have been modelled off the size of single use plastic bags normally given out at bakeries. So they are designed to fit over most of the machines bakeries use when slicing the bread.
Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
Bread stored in one of these bread bags can last up to 3 months in a frost free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
To clean, you can just pull out the inner lining to dispose of any crumbs and reuse again. You don’t necessarily have to wash it every time, but if you want to, a luke warm hand wash is all that is necessary. We recommend handwashing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.
· Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
· Double lined to help lock in freshness
· Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
· Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
· Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
· Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
· 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
· Measures 41cm long x 25.5cm wide, 10cm gussett
· Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards
· 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Most fresh bread purchased at a bakery or made at home is preservative free meaning that your loaf will likely only last 2-3 days stored on your bench top before going stale. To preserve your bread for longer it is best to freeze your bread when it is cool but fresh.
Ideally, fresh bread should never be stored in the fridge as this more moist environment can encourage bacteria to form along the surface of the bread forming mold.
The goal for these Onya reusable bread bags is to be able help people to reduce single use plastic waste when purchasing bread from the baker, not to make bread last longer on the bench top.
Although made from recycled plastic drink bottles and technically plastic, the rPET material that makes these bags is woven in nature, not solid state plastic like a single use plastic bread bag which are non-permeable for air and water.
Because of the woven nature of the fabric, a solid state plastic bag will definitely prevent air from reaching the loaf better than these bread bags will when storing your bread on the bench top, which is why we mention that bread will only really last 2-3 days on the bench top, and will likely only be suitable for toast after the first 24hrs. As mentioned above however, these bags are Freezer Proof and store your bread really well when frozen from fresh for up to 3 months without freezer burn in a frost free freezer.
These bread bags are definitely at their best when used to not only collect your bread from the baker, but also for storing your fresh bakery or home baked sliced bread in the freezer.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
NASTY CHEMICALS IN YOUR DEODORANT IS THE PITS.
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperate and expel toxins through perspiration. So, the least we can do is give them a helping hand (or finger) and rub some natural Axilla Deodorant Paste into them.
Our unique blend of natural and organic ingredients target and effectively neutralise odour without harmful chemicals or sweat blockers. This means your body can continue to do what it does naturally without smelling funky.
Our awesome deodorant paste:
• Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
• Does not contain harmful Aluminium Salts or compounds
• Is completely invisible upon application
• Does not contain synthetic fragrances
• Contains pure essential oils and botanical extracts
• Does not contain alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans or other harmful chemicals
• Vegan friendly and not tested on animals
• Made with love in Australia