Onya Back - Stuffable Backpack 14L
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Use a great looking backpack that has its origins in a single use plastic drink bottle!
Onya Backpacks are made from rPET (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate), which is what you get when you recycle old plastic water bottles into fibre.
Each backpack scrunches down into a key-ring sized pouch.
- Colourful and attractive
- Comfortable, easily adjustable shoulder straps
- Practical handle
- Simple zip up closure
- Mobile/iPod/Radio innovatively stows inside pouch when bag is in use
- Direct headphone porthole
- Ultimate lightweight (90g)
- Useful front pocket
- 12cm deep,28cm across, 42cm high
- 14 Litre Capacity
- Made from up to 10 plastic bottles
A note on Onya packaging: Their commitment to sustainablility extends to their packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!