Euca Laundry Liquid Eucalyptus - Refill ($ per 100g)
- Fast acting premium concentrate
- Removes stubborn soils & stains
- Perfect for soaking
- Ideal in hot or cold water
- Low allergenic
- Perfume free
- Sodium, phosphate and synthetics free
- Top and Front loading machines
- Made with Pure Australian Eucalyptus Oil
- Suitable for septic, bio and grey water systems
A fast acting liquid laundry detergent. Made to remove stubborn soils and stains from your normal washing of work and sports clothes, yet gentle enough for baby wear.
Euca does not have any added perfumes – prefering to use Australian Eucalyptus oil to clean plus deodorise naturally, making it the perfect environmental cleaner. Suitable for people that suffer allergies and skin problems which can often be related to artifical fragrances and harsh detergents.
The blend is a true premium concentrate, so you will use less per wash, and it will last longer, resulting in a very cost effective product compared to other leading brands.
Euca laundry liquid will not upset the balance of the microorganisms that make a septic system work efficiently, and is Septic and Grey Water safe.
Consists of the following; Coconut Di Ethanolamide, Eucalyptus Oil, Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid, Xylene Sulphonate, NL-8, Preservative, food colour Blue 185 and water.
NOTE: This product will be dispensed from a bulk 20L container and shipped in a plain clear liquid pouch with a screw on lid. It is NOT supplied in Euca packaging with a bottle. Can be shipped in reused glass jars, but extra postage charges may apply. Please see our Shipping & Delivery page for more information on our packaging and shipping options.
* Please Note: The price reflected is per 100 grams. If you order 1 unit of product, you will get 100g. If you would like a kilogram, for example, then you would select 10 units as 10 x 100grams = 1 kg.