Made of corn, these durable organic liners are a great sustainable alternative to plastic liners. They are Australian Certified Compostable, for use in both Home composting bins, and Commercial composting facilities, so can be used with most Council organic waste collection programs.
When being used to collect organic kitchen waste, the liners will compost with the organic waste through microbial activity, in the same way as their parent plants, creating a rich soil enhancing compost, perfect for the family vegetable patch, or, in commercial quantities, for organic farming.
· Roll of 35 Litre Compost-A-Pak® Liners
· Total of 20 Liners
· Liner Size 740mm high with open circumference of 1250mm
· Suitable for use in a medium size bin, such as a 30L Pedal Bin or 40L MultiSort
· Certified to Australian Commercial Composting Standard -AS4736- ABAP10019
· Certified to Australian Home Composting Standard –AS5810-ABAP20001
· Recommended Shelf Life of 12 Months